Water Marble Picture Tutorial


When I start, I make sure all the lids are off. Here I just dropped in a blob of my first color, Gray Area, and you can see it spreads.
Then I dropped in a blob of White on White, right in the center of the Gray Area
and dropped in a blob of the OPI
I repeated the 3 colors again, until I was happy with how it looked.
Then using my pencil, I lightly drag the polish into designs in the cup
This is what it looked like, when I stopped, and I liked the designs I had.
I tape each finger, using 3 pieces of tape.
and dip your nail into it, at an angle.
Once you have fully dipped your nail, I take my pencil, and with my nail still in the water, swipe it around my nail, and this picks up all the excess polish, so you don't ruin your nail, when you remove it from the water.
Then once all fingers are cleaned up, and my top coat has been applied, this is my final mani :)

Tutorials You Should also see :